April 17 2015 imagine being sick in the hospital with a bacterial infection and doctors cant stop it from spreading this so called superbug scenario is not science fiction its an urgent . Infections we thought we had conquered once and for all are coming back because of a new breed of germs that doctors call superbugs bacteria that are resistant to almost all antibiotics. For nearly a century bacteria fighting drugs known as antibiotics have helped to control and destroy many of the harmful bacteria that can make us sick but in recent decades antibiotics have been losing their punch against some types of bacteria in fact certain bacteria are now unbeatable with . For the first time researchers have found a person in the united states carrying bacteria resistant to antibiotics of last resort an alarming development that the top us public health official
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.