Money trees prefer bright indirect light and moderate to high humidity direct sunlight can lead to leaf scorching but the plants can do relatively well in low light exposure to too many drafts though may cause leaf loss. Pachira aquatica is a commonly found houseplant called a money tree the plant is also known as malabar chestnut or saba nut money tree plants often have their slender trunks braided together and are a low maintenance option for artificially lit areas
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.