Medea medea in greek mythology an enchantress who helped jason leader of the argonauts to obtain the golden fleece from her father king aetes of colchis she was of divine descent and had the gift of prophecy she married jason and used her magic powers and advice to help him in one version when. Comprehensive summary euripedes medea opens in a state of conflict jason has abandoned his wife medea along with their two children he hopes to advance his station by remarrying with glauce the daughter of creon king of corinth the greek city where the play is set
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.