The book hop gar mantis kung fu generously shares the rersults of the authors quest via clear and sharp patterns images models ideas and forms showing the authors determination to communicate effectively such a western synthesis of lions roar and praying mantis grounded by practical application and reflection upon it via dialectic . Hop gar xia jia or knight style is one of the few kung fu styles originating in tibet also known as tibetan white crane its origin legend speaks of a monk named dai dot ah dat ta coming upon a crane being attacked by an ape powerful and impressive the ape attacked with wide swing arms motions yet was still unable to capture the crane who ducked and dodged with grace and agility. Hop gar kung fu 1445 mount vernon rd atlanta georgia 30338 rated 5 based on 5 reviews i have studied hop gar with grandmaster sifu ku since 1988
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.