But as king points out the word geist is open to different interpretations anyway as is evidenced in the various english translations the first for example offering up die phenomenologie des geistes as the phenomenology of mind while its more recent translation is the phenomenology of spirit still confusing philosophy undergraduates . Hegels dialectics refers to the particular dialectical method of argument employed by the 19th century german philosopher gwf hegel see entry on hegel which like other dialectical methods relies on a contradictory process between opposing sides whereas platos opposing sides were people socrates and his
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.