Bunchy definition having bunches see more collins english dictionary complete unabridged 2012 digital edition c william collins sons co ltd 1979 1986 . Bunch bnch n 1 a a group of things growing close together a cluster or clump a bunch of grapes grass growing in bunches b a group of like items or individuals gathered or placed together a bunch of keys on a ring people standing around in bunches 2 informal a group of people usually having a common interest or association my brother and . Bunch definition is protuberance swelling how to use bunch in a sentence. If too bunchy on the hips i want it wide there but also i want a waist could not the gathered folds of the underdress be put into a false piece lower down and so leave the waist free but perhaps it is allright
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.