1 j chir paris 2005 sep oct1425331 2 hydatid cyst of the pancreas article in french achour a daali m pmid 16292215 pubmed indexed for medline. Oral concerns signs of esophageal cancer progressive dysphagia is the most common initially only with meat then soft foods then liquid pain with swallowing moves to neck and jaw sore throat choking hoarseness if in the tumor is in the upper 1 3 of esophagus weight loss regurgitating blood flecked esophageal content if there is esophageal stenosis. Europe pmc is an elixir core data resource learn more europe pmc is a service of the europe pmc funders group in partnership with the european bioinformatics institute and in cooperation with the national center for biotechnology information at the us national library of medicine ncbi nlmit includes content provided to the pmc international archive by participating publishers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.